Mortgages Business Consultant Core Banking
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Job: Mortgage Business Consultant Core Banking
contract: 6 months + long extension Remote till Covid -19 pandemic
Day rate: Open to discuss
Responsibilities of the role:
Experience of Mortgage and Core Banking is must
- Take a lead role in the detailed design (Component Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, HLD documents) of the transformed Customer ecosystem from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective
- Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders in the definition of technology requirements
- Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources
- Working closely with the Architecture Review Board throughout life cycle of change & provide detailed handovers as change is delivered into test and production environments and integration to wider ecosystem.
- Adhere to standard processes/procedures and policies including change management, audit, security, SOX etc.
- experience with ARB approvals where architect leads presents HLD for approval
- worked in Agile framework and has good experience in CI/CD
- Successful candidate to have 5+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Banking related change or Core Banking.
- Degree in technology related discipline
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank. Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies & practices
- Project and programme management planning and organisational skills