Software Engineers (All Levels) - Motion Picture/Gaming/Visual
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Oliver Bernard
Software Engineer - C++
A client of ours is looking for a Software Engineer in London to join their highly creative team.
Their vision is to be at the core of every inspirational live world experience by establishing a strong, cooperative atmosphere in which performers and technologists can bring to life their shared vision.
With an established product range, they are leading the industry in constructing a software and hardware solution designing, sequencing, and controlling the most progressive events and facilities in live activities, concert touring, theatre, fixed facilities, broadcasting, and most lately film.
You will have a big say in how the code is written, organized and enforced and will be engaged in all development phases from design to delivery and assist through execution. You will also need to enhance, promote and retain current product regions.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Clear & concise communications skills.
- Methodical work ethic, with strong attention to detail.
- At least one commercially released software product or equivalent.
- Experience of key technologies: Visual Studio, C++, Python, Windows, DirectX.
- Ability to work on all areas of the codebase.
- Background in high-performance Real Time systems.
- Whilst this is a generalist role, skills in any of the following areas would be a benefit:
- System architecture
- Automated testing and test-driven development
- Gaming industry experience.
- Media Server experience.
Please apply below if this role is of interest