Digital Campaign Manager
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Handle Recruitment Limited
Digital Campaign Manager - Streaming/Publishing
We currently have a Digital Campaign Manager role available for a Global broadcast company. This is a great opportunity to develop your career working on high profile brands and an exciting environment
. the right candidate will have a good understanding of display, mobile and video environments
- Working closely with partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat, Google
- Quality assurance and troubleshooting
- ensure campaigns are on track and within budget
- Working closely with data analysts & digital media planners to report performance and deliver campaigns
- executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns
- Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics/demand side platforms
- Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising private marketplace deals
- Interest in data mining combined with advanced Excel skills.
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert.
Digital campaign Manager - Streaming/Publishing
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75 - £100 Daily
£90 - £120 Daily
£25k - £27k Annual