Solutions Architect (Telco, .NET Core, API's, Azure)
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Keywords: Solutions Architect, ASP.NET Core, Cloud, Azure, Microservices, Agile, Integration, Telephony, Telecomms, RESTful, Web APIs, Web Services, C#, Home working
This role is remote/home based with occasional travel to the offices. You can be based anywhere in the UK to be considered for this role.
Jumar Solutions are proud to be partnering with one of the world's most innovative voice and data specialists, and we are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect on a full time permanent basis with a background in the telephony/telecomms sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Solutions Architect with telephony experience to join a well-established team, working on a range of high profile, business critical projects. The company are expanding due to a period of significant growth and success, and you will be working on state of the art applications using cutting edge technologies.
- Strong software development background - .NET Framework
- Application/Solutions Architecture
- Telephony/Telco/Telecomms sector experience
- Back End development - Server Side of coding
- Evolutionary architecture style approach - no big design (Not heavily TOGAF)
- Microservices/Event driven architecture
- Enterprise Service Bus
- Integrations experience and Restful Api's
- Azure Data Services
- Happy to work in a fast paced, forward thinking team
- Governance/ISO/Financial services
- Cloud - experience of designing solutions for Cloud offerings
- Working in an Agile delivery team/environment
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with executive level and corporate clients, as well as mentoring graduates within the business. You will also be working in a Scrum delivery/Agile team working closely with product owners
In return, our client can offer a very competitive starting salary, on-going development/training, and the following benefits and perks:
Home working, Flexible working hours, Free on-site parking (when office based), 33 days holiday including bank holidays, Never work on your birthday, Private Health care plan and Contributory Pension
Our customer is investing significantly in their future technology stack and are committed to enhancing their already mature Agile working practices. Forward thinking and constantly driving for improvement are key qualities required to succeed within this organisation.
If you are able to demonstrate expertise and a high level of competence in .NET solutions architecture, complimented with an open and mature communication approach, please do not hesitate to reach out for a confidential discussion - our client can interview and hire ASAP!