Junior Salesforce Developer - Financial Services
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Hunter Bond
Junior Salesforce Developer required by my Leading Financial Services client in London.
You will play a key part in analysing internal processes, developing and deploying new business processes. Part development, part project management, part administrator and part analys. You will get exposure to a lot of areas.
- Serving the business as the primary Salesforce developer & administrator
- Working on user account maintenance, reports, dashboards and routine tasks
- Translating requirements into changes
- Support the delivery team on making configurational changes
- Training new users
- Evaluate, scope and complete new development requests
The following skills/experience is required:
- Salesforce.com platform experience and administering a fully lightening enabled org
- Strong experience within Sales-force ISV partners
- Excellent understanding of the principles in Sales-force and app builder tools
- Sales-force certified or App builder cert
- Badges from Trailhead
- App builder technologies:
- Lightning page layout, Advanced Reports & Dashboards, Process Builder, Flow, classic workflow and general app building experience
- Development tools: Sales-force Data Loader
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.