Registered General Nurse
Posted on Aug 2, 2020 by Crooton
Are you looking to continue your Nursing career in care with a respected care charity?
We are now seeking two Registered Nurses to join our Home in Wokingham. We have vacancies for one full time at 36 hours per week and a part time role at 30 hours per week.
ABOUT US: Glebelands, our 42 bed home based in Wokingham, is a very impressive care facility. We deliver exceptional Nursing Care and Residential Care to the older people of Wokingham, Reading, Camberley, Bracknell and East Berkshire. Our home is in a stunning, Grade II listed building, within its own beautiful grounds and impressive gardens.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Our care home, Glebelands in Wokingham, now requires two Registered Nurses on a permanent basis. You are key in the position of the Home, and would work closely with the Home Manager. As Nurse, you are integral to ensuring our residents receive the highest quality of care, using a person-centered care approach.
In your role you will:
- Administer medication as required
- Assist in controlling the issuing of drugs and maintaining necessary records ensuring there is accuracy.
- Have an understanding of the needs of residents and the importance of confidentiality is essential
To apply, all you will require is:
- Nursing qualification and current PIN number
- Ideally prior experience nursing within a residential care home