Posted on Sep 1, 2020 by CV-Library
What’s on offer?
* Autonomy to shape Software Engineering team
* Lead a team of 8 developers
* Day to day technical decisions
* High level development and architecture
Avanti Recruitment is partnering with the fastest growing scale up based in Central Manchester who produce a world leading SaaS platform. They are currently recruiting for a Lead Software Developer to join their team where you will get the opportunity to shape their software engineering function, lead a team of 8 developers and work on high level development and software architecture.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of modern distributed web application architecture and how technologies/concepts such as Microservices, mono-repos, UI frameworks, API’s, Containers, Serverless, CI/CD, DevOps, Queues and caching are used together to deliver scalable and secure applications and services.
As Lead Developer you will lead a team of 8 developers ranging from Junior to Senior’s and have responsibility for running daily stand ups, manage sprint planning, execution and retrospectives. You will also have the autonomy to make day-to-day technical decisions related to implementation of new features or projects.
* Extensive experience developing software applications, APIs and services
* Understanding of modern CI/CD best practices, TDD and Automated testing
* Ability to project plan and organise teams to deliver complex features, applications and services
* Serverless framework
* AWS: VPC, S3, Route53, ECS, EC2, SQS, Lambda, Cloudwatch etc
* Yarn workspaces
The company have created an excellent working environment and have state of the art offices near Manchester Piccadilly as well as offering remote working!
Company benefits include: Flexible working hours, choice of mac/laptop, life insurance, company pension, 25 days holiday and a salary up to £70k.
If you are interested in Lead Software Developer vacancy, please apply now for immediate consideration