Lead Salesforce Developer
Posted on Sep 2, 2020 by CV-Library
Salary - negotiable (market rate)
About the Role
The role of Lead Salesforce Developer will play a key role in analysing the processes of our Client, developing CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. You will work collaboratively with the Salesforce Product Owner(s) and members of the wider team to deliver improvements that have real business value operating in an agile environment.
· Solution specific expertise and experience with the ability to play a pivotal role in the development of the Salesforce, force dotcom, platform for CBAFL.
· Ability to participate in a Scrum Team in the implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing and debugging, as well as managing their timelines and producing technical documentation.
· Working closely with the business teams, perform reviews of the data, developing complex CRM solutions to ensure that best practices are followed, and the best data solutions are provided. This may involve discussing trade-offs with other teams, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality.
· Work with corporate Enterprise Architecture teams to create technical plans and strategies.
· Conduct workshops to gain a detailed understanding of the requirements of and change and to identify any gaps in the current solution.
Skills & Experience
· Experience working with Salesforce dotcom platform and Salesforce ISV partners
· Advanced understanding of the principles / frameworks in the context of Salesforce, including development and testing of Lightning Components with a pragmatic and practical approach.
· Excellent knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Working knowledge and experience of successful DevOps delivery model
· Self-motivated and able to prioritize and focus in an evolving environment
· Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
· Must have worked in a B2B sales environment, supporting a large field salesforce
· Open and collaborative working style
Education & Qualifications
· Salesforce Certified Platform Developer ll or equivalent experience
· Development technologies: Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, migration tools, SOQL, web services
· Web development tools: Salesforce CLI, Microsoft Code, Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime, Travis, Artifactory
· Knowledge of Node.js and custom SFDX add-in development
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £70k Annual
£75k - £85k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual