Registered Nurse (RN) - Ortho Services - PT Nights
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
RN-Registered Nurse - Ortho Hospital Nursing - Part-Time,Night - StV Evansville Orthopedic Hosp - Newburgh,IN
Why Join Ascension?
In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Mary's Health System-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify links below for more information.
Right to Work
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.