Full Time Cashier
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ✪
Northern Tool + Equipment is currently hiring for full- time C ashiers!
Job Summary :
The number one priority of this position is to assist our customers during the checkout process. You will be trained to use our point-of-sale system to efficiently get our customer 's products paid for and out the door so they can start their next big project. Other responsibilities include promoting the Northern Tool Advantage Program, selling extended service protection plans on qualifying items, and putting away returned merchandise.
- Have a positive attitude, be energetic, and service focused.
- Be willing to learn. We will train .
- Knowledge of tools and light industrial products, or be willing to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Have flexible availability and be willing to work some weekends and holidays as needed.
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Store Discount
To view complete job description, click here .