Registered Nurse (RN) Ambulatory Operating Room (OR) Full Time Permane
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Blue Royal Staffing
LOCATION: Stamford, CT
SETTING: Ambulatory Operating Room (OR)
SHIFT: Rotating shifts (8:30am-5:00pm and 7:00am-3:00pm)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 2+ years of RN experience required.
- 1+ year(s) of OR experience required.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- CNOR highly preferred
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$638 - $638 Weekly