OR RN Circulator
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by West Valley Medical Group
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our OR team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
West Valley Medical Center (WVMC) provides a small-town, friendly environment with a big-city commitment to high-quality patient care. Located in Caldwell, Idaho, this 150-bed facility comes nationally accredited and consistently awarded for performance and clinical outcomes. The WVMC team is comprised of 800 employees and volunteers, and based within a three-story hospital and several off-site community clinics. WVMC offers a full-spectrum of services, including state-of-the-art cardiology, 24/7 emergency care, advanced orthopedics, robot-assisted surgery, pediatrics, mental health, and women's services.
WVMC is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and WVMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
Located within The Treasure of the Valley, WVMC stands as a pillar of excellence for our friendly community. Caldwell offers a family-friendly culture with walking paths, recreational parks, two golf courses, the Boise River and a short commute to Boise and countless outdoor adventures.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
- Medical and Dental
- Flex spending, life, disability
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition reimbursement
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
RN Circulator/Operation Room: Full-Time
Under the direction of the Unit Director and the Charge Nurse, provides high quality, cost-effective nursing care, meeting the medical, psycho/social, spiritual, emotional and educational needs of day surgery patients. Primarily responsible for preparing patient for surgical procedures and endoscopy procedures, and assisting during surgery. Performs related assessments, planning, procedures/treatments, evaluations and updates of patient plan of care that assures and maintains high quality care for all assigned patients. Provides nursing care consistent with established nursing policies, protocols, and professional standards, and acts as a patient/family advocate to assure appropriate provision of patient care and to protect patients' rights.The Operating Room RN provides nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current Idaho licensure as an RN or RN compact license required.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required. Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (ACLS) and Certification or obtain within 6 months of employment. American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification preferred but not required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- 1-2 years of general nursing experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Minimum six months experience in perioperative setting required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.