Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- As the House Supervisor you will function as the liaison for the entire facility.
- Provides nursing expertise in the management of patient care, staffing, bed management and interpreting and implementing established policies and procedures.
- The House Supervisor assumes shift responsibility for evaluating, coordinating, and maintaining a safe and effective operation of hospital-wide activities.
- Practices effective and professional communication techniques with all interactions; enforces and assists in the interpretation of hospital, departmental, and medical staff policies.
- You will act as a clinical resource and consultant to all staff.
- You will maintain awareness of your educational needs and plans for participation in continuing educational programs as necessary.
- Completion of Professional Nursing program. Bachelor's Degree (BSN) preferred.
- Three years' experience in an acute care setting required.
- One year of supervisory (ex. Charge Nurse, Nurse Manager and above) or Critical Care experience preferred.
- Current TX licensure as an RN required.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification is required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Course and Certification is required.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.