Operating Room Charge Nurse
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Centrum Surgery Center
SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as an Operating Room Charge Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with the Ambulatory Surgery Division today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Ambulatory Surgery Division, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages, as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As the Charge Nurse, you will supervise nursing activities for the operating rooms at your center. You will assist with staff management and fill in for the OR manager when needed.
What you will do in this role:
- Y ou will participate in the planning and distribution of patient assignments
- Support your nursing staff by communicating with physicians in regard to patient conditions
- You will facilitate the process of reporting patient status to the appropriate staff
- Manage the care of your assigned patients and help fellow staff when needed
- You will assess plans and evaluate patient care needs
- You will carry out physician orders
- You will assist with physician preference cards
- You will oversee prompt turnover times for the OR
Our center is conveniently located near I-25 and Belleview in DTC making your commute easy.
We are a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Operating Room Charge Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Qualifications for this role:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare Provider
- Nursing diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical nursing experience
- Previous charge nurse experience preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.