Clinical Nurse Coordinator Infusion Center
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Swedish Medical Center
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as an RN Clinical Nurse Coordinator where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HealthONE's Swedish Medical Center today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
As the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) for the Infusion Center, you will be collaborating with the director to lead a team of amazing medical professionals. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
What you should expect to do in this role:
- You will collaborate with the Director to provide leadership to our team and play a role in fiscal, human resource, and operational functions
- Your role will actively participate in department and hospital strategic planning and will effectively implement new programs and services
- You will be maintaining an effective competency and staff development program
- You will work on day-to-day operations such as: processing payroll, managing department expenses, participating on hospital committees, processing employee evaluations, managing personnel issues
- You will be assisting in maintaining a departmental staffing plan that meets the needs of the customer and is responsive to the changing census
- You will assure an appropriate skill mix and staffing levels in accordance with volume demands
- You will create/foster a positive environment and will lead by example and by holding staff accountable for their behaviors and attitudes (compassionate, professional, communicative)
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or valid compact license
- Current BLS, American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- Bachelor Science Nursing, required
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Minimum of 2 years clinical RN experience required
- Two years progressive supervisory or charge nurse experience preferred
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at .
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.