Registered Nurse Pre and Post-op PRN
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Sky Ridge Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today for a Spine and Total Joint Pre & Post Op Registered Nurse (RN) at Sky Ridge Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Sky Ridge Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Our Pre & Post Op team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Pre & Post Op Registered Nurse with us:
- You will provide patient care utilizing the nursing process- assessment, care planning, and implementation - for identified patient population per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act.
- You will document patient care administered.
- You will promote interdisciplinary communication and care.
- Your delivery of care is based on the age, physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- You will supervise contract RNs, MSTs, and CNAs.
- You will perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care at SRMC.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- ACLS required.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
- One (1) year experience in Med-Surg / Critical Care / ED / PACU or Ambulatory experience preferred.
WHY CHOOSE SKY RIDGE?
- Level II Trauma Center
- Rated #1 in safety by Consumer Reports
- Joint Commission Accreditation for spine, hip, knee and stroke programs
- Top performer in spine and orthopedics; more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado
- Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE
- OR team awarded HCA President's award
- Fast growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes
- Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR teams
- Single line leader (CNCs) for Ortho & Spines
- Dedicated center in the hospital, private entrance and leadership team
- Major sourced equipment: 7 Hana tables, OSI tables, 4 new rooms, n o ORs smaller than 650 sq ft., MAKO, robotic technology
- Flip rooms
- Dedicated Surgical Services Educator
- Pre-admission testing team to support the Surgery Department
- SPD department liaison
- Dedicated Radiology techs
- Focus on the experience of our patients, surgeons and staff
- Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country
- High patient satisfaction scores
- Emphasis on getting patients back to a health, active lifestyle
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women's Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center - largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.