Manager, Building Maintenance
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Performance Food Group
- Ability to solve maintenance problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where minimal standardization exists.
- Ability to perform assigned job duties under constant time pressures.
- Test emergency generator.
- Record data from main electrical panels.
- Inspect various equipment and building areas, including, but not limited to, air compressors, roof and roof-mounted equipment and sprinkler systems; record data from inspections.
- Test sprinkler system's water flow, tamper switches and sprinkler system alarms.
- Test fire pump and alarm.
- Inspect all equipment and repair or replace as necessary to avoid down time.
- Inspect, lubricate and clean condensers and evaporators.
- Perform annual inspections on refrigeration compressors, including change oil and filter, disassemble compressor for internal inspection and align mechanical couplings.
- Inspect and lubricate freezer and cooler doors and perform needed repairs; maintain inventory of repair parts.
- Design and construct carpentry items requested by other departments.
•High School Diploma or Equivalent
•College Degree or 4-5 years Relevant Experience in Lieu of Degree
•Level 2 Ammonia Operation Certification
•HAZWOPER 24 hour training