Director, End-User Services
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by WellBe Senior Medical
• Provide general IT technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware via remote-access or in person as needed with a customer service minded approach
• Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and then exceeding service and quality expectations.
• Talking users through basic problem-solving processes; Isolating problems, determine and implement solution with follow through to ensure issue has been resolved
• Provide thought leadership for implementation of new process, procedures, and policies for supporting end-users and their technology
• Work to build the appropriate organization to support a mobile work force in a fast paced growing company.
• Accelerate adoption of existing technologies and educate end users.
• Managing Computer and associated technology assets
• Perform system administration for enterprise systems
• Gain and track feedback from customers about computer usage, technical problems, and areas of opportunity to implement solutions
• Develop partnerships with cross functional partners and teams
• Create training manuals and how-to documents to assist users in their day to day activities
• Provide training when appropriate to end users for onboarding and ongoing support
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar field
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• 7+ years of experience configuring servers/systems in a large End User Services environment required
• 5+ years of experience in technical support, technical account management or customer support with at least 3+ years with a track record of success as a customer support leader
• 3+ years of proven leadership and/or management experience
• Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
• Advanced knowledge of help desk software and remote-access systems
• High-level communication skills
• Willingness to share and receive information and ideas from all levels of the organization to achieve the desired results.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
• Excellent time management
• Patience and understanding
• Knowledge of computer software systems, office applications, enterprise SAAS applications
• Knowledge of Freshdesk, RingCentral, Google and/or Click Software Field Service Edge is a plus
• Happy, Satisfied End-Users
Supervisory responsbility as required by department need
Travel may be required up to 20% locally or nationally
• Ability to lift up to 20lbs.
• Ability to stand for extended periods
• Fine motor skills
• Visual acuity
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this role.
The WellBe care model is a Physician Led Advanced Practice clinician driven geriatric care (care of older adults) team focused on the care of the frail, poly-chronic, elderly Medicare Advantage patients. This population is typically underserved and very challenged with access to care. To address these problems, we have elected to bring the care to the patient, instead of trying to bring the patient to the care. Care is provided throughout the entire continuum of care - from chronic care and urgent care in the home, to hospital, to skilled nursing facility, to assisted living, to palliative care, to end of life care. WellBe's physician/advanced practicing clinician led geriatric care teams' partner with the patient's primary care physician to provide concierge level geriatric medical care and social support in the home as well as delivering and coordinating across the entire care continuum.
The Director of End-User Services oversees the day to day operations of Field Service, IT Service Desk, End User Computing, Mobility, and IT collaboration on a national level. This role provides executive level technical support to internal customers experiencing computer hardware and software issues. They are responsible for creating policies, procedures, training, and enablement associated with end-user technology and support. They respond to queries mostly over the phone and occasionally in person, assess and diagnose computer hardware and software problems and implement effective solutions. This is a ground floor opportunity in an exciting and fast paced start-up.
Under the direction of the CIO, in this position you will use your current knowledge of the user and technical support industry including best practices, tools, and trends. To ensure success you should have advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware systems, excellent diagnostic, high-level communication skills and patience. A strong foundational understand of IT systems, infrastructure, networking, SaaS applications and end-user operation is required for this position. You must have a passion for supporting and enabling end-users with their technology daily and delivering white glove user centric support across a distributed technically diverse user community. Experience in building and growing teams to deliver high functioning support and enablement will be a key to success and growth in this position. If you can support end-users such that they are informed, happy and inspired, this is a job for you.