Senior QA Analyst - Commodities - London - £500/day
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Computappoint
An established commodities trading institution located in the City of London is looking for a QA Analyst to join their talented and diverse team. This is a great opportunity to work on one of the most exciting projects in the coming years within financial trading.
You will work to requirements, multitasking across various projects, maintaining scripts and documentation in the appropriate testing tools. You will also lead multiple projects as part of a well-established QA team to test functional aspects of various IT systems. Additionally, you will be an invaluable member of a team, offering support and troubleshooting when required.
- Minimum 5-8 years functional and automated testing
- Non functional testing experience
- Exposure to exchange Pricing and Market Data applications
- Experience working with Oracle
- Extensive knowledge of FIX Protocol
- Experience working in the financial services industry, preferably with knowledge of trade management systems
- Working knowledge of Agile tools
- Experience of working on a C++ system is desirable.
- Experience of working with Atlassian products eg JIRA
You will join a technically driven finance house, who are developing exciting and leading-edge systems and seeking the best in market to join their team!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.