Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Michael Page Technology
My client are looking for a PHP developer to help bolster their vibrant and energetic development team, delivering a diverse set of application platforms for some exciting customers.
One of the fastest growing Fin tech companies in the UK! Our award winning technology is used by some of the UK's leading retail banks, lenders and fin tech companies.
There are numerous projects on-going and many in their infancy. Technology used is a mixture of the aforementioned but mainly, PHP, MySQL and Angular JS stack. Of course the role will also encompass support, maintenance and improvements in systems availability, performance and functionality.
The right developer will have experience in the following:
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services.
- LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into Front End code.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- An understanding of low level database administration and hosting environments.
- Unit testing with PHP Unit or other tooling.
- Version control with (BitBucket) Understanding of workflows.
- Latest industry standards and a passion for learning.
- OOP design patterns.
On offer for you will be:
- A competitive salary DOE
- Pension scheme
- Great office environment, friendly and relaxed (casual dress code).
- Free car parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.