Full Stack T-Shaped Developer (AWS, React, Node)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Jefferson Frank International
One of our key clients are currently looking to bring a skilled Full Stack T-Shaped Developer on board with a core skill set using AWS tools, React and Node.
You will have 2+ years' experience and be proficient using third party open source packages and relevant code libraries. As part of a team consisting of Developers, Scrum Master and Designers, you will be able to communicate with these departments, contribute to ideas, and innovate where required.
In a nutshell we are looking for a skilled full stack developer to be proficient with the following:
At a minimum:
- Debugging across stacks ie database through to Front End
- React Native (Desirable) and React (Highly proficient)
- Node JS, Node API (highly proficient)
- Knowledge of Drupal 8 Headless
- AWS (EC2, VPC, R53, ECS, Lambda, CF, etc)/API (proficient)
- Experience using code version control systems (GIT)
- Experience of integrating with web services and APIs, including REST endpoints.
- Self-sufficiency is key
This role will be remote for the foreseeable future and an initial 6 month duration.