Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by WA Consultants
Required for an established client in Linkoping Sweden, an experienced VHDL developer.
- Understand FPGA firmware requirements
- Creation of FPGA Firmware requirement from system requirements specification
- Design the VHDL Firmware by creating architecture, module descriptions and test plan
- Code and test bench the modules. Integration testing of all modules in test bench and on FPGA hardware
- Perform integration and testing of the VHDL firmware with other controller or PC
- Create code documentation, test documentation and test reports
- Model Based Design Using SIMULINK/SYSTEM GENERATOR
- Programming in VHDL and C (Soft/Hard Processor in FPGA)
- Needs to be hands on, and be a part of the core group who are self-driven and define tasks rather than getting assigned with tasks
- Bachelors' Degree - related to Embedded Software Development (Electronics and Telecom, Electronics Electrical, Computer science)
- Development of VHDL applications with interfaces with AXI bus with Microblaze or MPSOC. Interfaces with UART, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, USB, CAN, RS232, High speed and low speed ADC & DAC, memories such SRAM, Flash, DRR
- Programing Xilinx FPGA Devices
- Programing with Xilinx,Intel (Altera), Lattice Diamond, Actel Cypress, Amtel etc.
- Solid and hands on experience in Embedded software test, unit test, Integration test, Embedded software development life cycle, problem solving, Embedded software debugging techniques, Real Time, configuration management tools, Oscilloscope, Software Design, Debuggers, read schematics
- IDE environment from Intel, Actel or Lattice, Matlab
- System Generator, Interfaces and protocols (Ethernet, USB, UART, SPI, I2C,DRR)
- Python Scripting, Embedded Peta Linux. C, VHDL/VERILOG
- Test bench testing and executing and testing on FPGA hardware
- MS-Windows OS, Design flow of IDE of ISE and Vivado
- Experience w/SW configuration tools like GitHub, SVN, PTC, Jira.
To arrange a telephone interview, please call Jonathan Taylor or email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.