Cyber Security Architect - M&A Project - English Speaking - 100% Remot
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Marlin Green
Cyber Security Architect - M&A Project - English Speaking - 100% Remote
We are currently searching for an English speaking Cyber Security Architect who is available at short notice.
The customer is based in Europe, but the project will be run 100% remotely for the time being, due to travel restrictions at the client.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience working within the M&A (Merger & Acquisition) space, and specifically with divestment experience.
- 5+ years experience working within the Cyber Security space
- 2 or more projects working within a M&A environment
- Within M&A, Divestment/Separation experience is required
- Experienced writing functional and technical documentation relating to Cyber Security, and specifically within a divestiture context
- Fluent & Clear English speaking skills
- Any experience with Splunk, MobilePass and End-Point Security is a bonus (not required, but beneficial)
Start: September or October 2020
Duration: End of March 2021 + extension (Long term, multiyear program)
Location: 100% Remote - Client is based in Europe.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply now with your CV in a Word document for immediate consideration.