Programme Manager - Pre-Post Launch - CRM - Pharmaceutical- £70K
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Jump IT Recruitment Solutions Ltd
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PHARACEUTICAL BACKGROUND.
My Client a company established 16 years continues to grow in these uncertain times and they want the right candidate to become part of there growth. They are looking for a Programme Delivery and Design Manager with solid skillsets in the below.
- 3+ years' pre and post-launch experience within a pharmaceutical organisation. Above country Internal consultancy/Centre of Excellence' experience would be an added advantage
- Affiliate commercial core launch team experience
- Launch experience within the EU5 or the US and Japan with a good grasp of their healthcare systems
- Orphan drug or oncology launch experience would be desirable
- Experience of leading or working in cross-functional Matrix launch teams
- Experience of collaborating with medical, supply, regulatory, commercial excellence and sales training to deliver a launch, with a good understanding of what their deliverables are
- Experience of Launch Readiness Review Meetings and above country/affiliate launch collaboration
- Proven prior experience of managing complex, large projects with multiple stakeholders across different workstreams
- Excellent communication, customer engagement and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at one time
- High concern for quality and ability to work with detail, ensuring all personal and project team outputs and deliverables are to the correct standard
- Strong compliance mindset with a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory framework for working within the pharmaceutical sector
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Confident using PPT, Excel and Word
- Tech savvy: Comfortable using remote workshop technology,
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. 2020 has been there busiest year ! Do you want to be part of there contiued growth?
Homeworking and Office Working