Regulatory Reporting Consultant
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Robert Walters
Robert Walters are seeking a Qualified Financial Reporting Manager to join a leading Financial Services business in the North West. This role will be home based for the forseeable...
A strong working knowledge of the FS/Insurance industry and the regulatory environment is required, as is exposure to European Accounts
- Responsible for the delivery of financial reporting within pre-agreed timescales to support both internal and external reporting requirements across the EU
- Responsibility for the reporting and forecasting and presentation to relevant Executive-level Committees
- Statutory Reporting on EU accounts
- Key contact for external stakeholders, including relationship management and reporting in line with the supplier management framework
- Ownership of periodic review and maintenance of documentation to support financial reporting policies & procedures, including accounting policy manuals and financial reporting control standards
For further information on this role please forward your CV today to (see below) or apply below.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£550 - £550 Daily
£60k - £70k Annual
£30k - £65k Annual
£35k - £65k Annual