Marketing Manager - API, SAAS, Social, Growth
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Charlton Howard
Inbound Marketing Manager
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own our Inbound pipeline, a major part of the company's marketing funnel. In collaboration with a cross-functional team, you will be in charge of campaign planning and developing a comprehensive marketing strategy that attracts site traffic, converts that traffic into leads for the business, and in partnership with sales, nurtures those leads to close into customers.
This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work directly with Sales, Demand Generation, Content Marketing, and Brand to develop messaging and campaigns.
Successful candidates will have experience building and managing a rich content editorial calendar that attacks qualified audiences to owned properties (marketing website, blog, etc.) as well as deep analytic experience working with tools such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams, leading by influence, and having the autonomy to drive your initiatives. The right person for this role is a high energy, focused, and deliberate leader who can work across marketing and sales to achieve the business goal of new customer pipeline growth and closed deals.
This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Develop and execute a scalable, integrated Inbound campaign plan which increases conversion and reduces acquisition costs. Working cross-functionally with supporters throughout marketing and sales, the tactics include: content development, SEO, social media marketing, and conversion optimization.
- Working closely with sales and marketing, closely track, analyze, and report out on our inbound marketing performance across all marketing channels.
- Manage inbound pipeline, from MQL to closed deals.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms/etc., and use that information to make recommendations on Inbound marketing strategy.
- Lead cross-functional team including Demand Generation, SEO, Content Marketing, Sales Operations, Marketing Technology, Brand Marketing, and Business Development Representative to guide and execute Inbound marketing strategy
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Own reporting of Inbound metrics, including Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Partner with Marketing Technology to develop conversion optimization A/B testing
If you want to get involved in this then apply ASAP to avoid missing out.
Charlton Howard is a Trading Name of Talent Point Ltd. Talent Point Ltd and Charlton Howard are equal-opportunity employers and do not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law. No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9 - £13 Hourly
£9 - £15 Hourly
£90 - £120 Daily