Oracle Application/FMW Database Administrator
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Datasource Computer Employment
Oracle Application/FMW Database Administrator - Contract - Gloucestershire - Up to £400 per day through Umbrella Company - SC Cleared
The Key Responsibilities & Skills of an Oracle Application:
- 5 or more years delivering and supporting Oracle Applications
- Experience of installing and supporting Oracle Apps/Fusion Middleware products including OBIEE, SOA and MFT
- Experience of 18c and 19c databases and backup and recovery technologies (Data Guard and RMAN etc); Experience of RAC and ASM
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Experience of SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience of Solaris and/or Linux O/S
- Automating Oracle Application builds
The client is very open to candidates from different backgrounds so please do apply for more information.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Cleared. If you do not hold an active SC Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2020.