Manager, Mulesoft Architect / Developer, Cloud Integration and API Str
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Deloitte
Our vibrant, award-winning Cloud Integration and API Strategy team is looking for integration architects, developers and evangelists across all experience levels, industries, and sectors, to join us in solving our clients' most complex problems, initiating and accelerating their Digital and Cloud technology journeys.
Our community of integration practitioners sits within the Deloitte UK Consulting practice, which is set to become a £1bn business by 2020. Our Cloud Integration and API Strategy team is integral in achieving this ambition through business development and the delivery of exceptional client work. Our team are responsible for assisting our global clients in answering their most challenging problems: how can integration enable and accelerate business and IT transformation; how to structure your organisation for success; how to deliver effectively and at scale; how do we select and design the best technology to enable business growth; how do we architect the integration platform and services to enable a complex, global business?
You would be working as part of market-leading team which has been awarded Global Partner of the Year by MuleSoft (2015, 2016, 2017, 2019), Dell Boomi (2018) and Google Cloud Platform (2018, 2019).
Want to work with the latest technologies, as part of a team helping international organisations transform their core business capabilities? Whether you're working with on-premise systems, Cloud technology, or custom-developed solutions (to name just a few), your expertise will help clients deliver continuous improvement and innovation, from initial design right through to implementation and optimization.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
Your role will be to advise on and deliver solutions to our clients' integration challenges, as well as to support internal and external business development.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Helping our clients navigate the end to end journey for integration, including:
- Defining and delivering an Integration Strategy and Operating Model that aligns to and underpins business, technology and/or digital strategies
- Developing the Business Case for investment in integration
- Selecting the right products and services for a solution
- Standing up the team
- Architecting and delivering the platform
- Understanding the leading integration technologies and the key integration challenges being faced by our clients
- Providing an authoritative point of view on how integration influences and enables emerging technology trends, for example recent perspectives include points of view on Next Generation Telco, Cloud, the Internet of Things, Connected Cars, and the Future of Retail
- Support the continued growth of our business by, for example, developing propositions, training, marketing, communications and recruitment activities
- Growing our relationship, experience, practice and maintaining our position as market leaders with key integration vendors such as MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Apigee, AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your home office will be Belfast, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate.
Your professional experience
- Extensive experience working within IT
- Worked in integration-related roles either acting as a team member or leading teams
- Proven technical problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex technical subjects effectively to a business audience
- Hands-on experience of using one or more leading integration products
- Knowledge of key integration challenges, patterns, market drivers and trends
- Understanding of emerging and innovative integration technologies (for example iPaaS, REST APIs) and how to shape IT strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
- Keen interest in technology and how this can be applied to solve business challenges
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients' trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£19.5k - £19.5k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£11.9 - £19.8 Hourly