Scrum Master/Technical PM (IT)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scrum Master/Technical PM Vacancy requiring profound IT knowledge for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of experience in technical project management working on large global technical and agile projects
- 4+ years of expertise with working on project development on agile teams
- Proven Scrum Master certification is absolute necessary, PM Certification is a plus
- Expertise with working on agile projects, SAFe certification is advantageous
- Background within the technical project management, preferably as Solution Architect
- Experience in pharma or GxP environment as well as with the deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions are a plus
- Knowledge of Diagnostics business and supporting research laboratory execution informatics is an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Cooperating directly with the Product Team including Product Manager, Release Train Engineer, Product Owners, Developers, Business Analysts, technical resources and other stakeholders
- Managing and improving the product flow via different tools such as the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards and trackers
- Planning, overseeing and facilitating the scrum process and procedures including daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming, planning meetings and other
- Assisting the Product Owner and Product Manager keeping the product backlog in good condition and groomed while also being ready for sprint planning
- Being a contact person and coach for agile methodology questions, tool usage and the decision making process following the correct guidelines
- Supporting with tracking the execution of features and capabilities as well as economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to epics, where needed
- Providing input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks along with working with different team members to help ensuring strategy and execution alignment
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.