Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Sanderson Government & Defence
My client is seeking a Product manager to work for a government client. Candidates must possess active SC security clearance.
Please note - this role is working low side (Remote), however occassional travel to London may be required.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Be a champion of the concept and provide clear focus for the team
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Develop materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
- Work as a cohesive unit, focused on overall outcomes, with design and engineering colleagues
If interested, please apply below.