Service Desk Assistants for a multinational client in Helsinki/Finland
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for several Service Desk Assistants for a multinational client in Helsinki/Finland
- Be available to respond to enquiries arriving at the switchboard each working day. This will often involve guiding the customer to the correct point of entry.
- Encoding and evaluating enquiries arriving via contact forms and assigning them to the correct service.
- Responding to questions within the scope of the Information Desk service or where specific instructions and/or standard replies exist.
- Opening, registering and distributing incoming postal mail according to a strict set of instructions.
- Registering email enquiries forwarded to the Information Desk by other units.
- Coordinating requests for staff to participate as speakers at external events. Creating tasks for secretaries and responding to event organisers.
- Providing administrative support to the Intellectual Property Rights team.
- Maintaining and updating working instructions for the allocation of enquiries.
- Assisting other services in times of need.
- Other administrative duties.
- Successful completion of post-secondary level education attested by a diploma.
- A high ability to communicate in English, both in writing as well as verbally is essential for this profile.
- Minimum six (6) months professional experience relevant to the job (within the field of customer support or comparable service field)
- Interpersonal skills: As the Information Desk works as a central hub for questions and relies on the cooperation of many services, the Information Desk staff members need to have very good team player skills. We are looking for people who are friendly and polite.
- Communication skills: A great part of the Information Desk staff member's daily work is replying to e-mail requests, phone calls or directly interacting with other staff.
- Administrative skills: The Information Desk staff members should have a good working knowledge of the Office programs, such as Word and Excel. Experience in SharePoint or Remedy would be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context: The oranisation is a multicultural environment and the Information Desk staff need to be properly prepared for this type of working environment and preferably have similar previous experience.
What we offer:
- A unlimited Finnish contract
- Good salary and benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Full on-the-job training
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.