Electrical Engineer (Contract)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
I am currently supporting a fast-growing start-up who are developing systems used by the Swiss public services to gain fuller situational awareness arriving at a scene.
We are looking to expand their existing talented group with additional Electrical Engineers to aid circuit designs, PCB layouts, tests, and manufacturing setups for the electronic subsystems.
- Circuit designing & PCB layout in Altium.
- Support prototyping, verification and firmware development for PCBs.
- Aiding in low to medium manufacturing setup structures.
- BA/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years experience architecting & designing schematics capture and multilayer PCB layout in Altium.
- Knowledgeable with industrial electronics design and manufacturing methods.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Experience with mechatronic or flying products and systems.
- Experience working with high-speed signals (eg MIPI), power electronics, and moving systems.
Interested to discuss? We are looking forward to your application!
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.