Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Spring Technology
My client a growing IT/AV consultancy based in Central London, are looking to recruit a CAD Manager to come on board and join there rapidly growing team. This position will work alongside the production of detailed IT/AV or Security Drawings such as Floor Plans, Block Plans, Schematics, Cabinet/Frame Layouts, Densities, Detail Drawings and Isometric Diagrams. In this position you will be responsible for providing CAD and software support throughout all the business sectors.
You will be expected to accurately apply predefined Design/CAD standards to Architectural drawings on multiple projects, to liaise with key team members efficiently and to manage change and work to tight deadlines on multiple projects
The successful candidate will have-
- A minimum of 3 years' experience using Autodesk AutoCAD (2016 and later versions)
- Great experience managing a team.
- Experience of working on either IT, AV or Security drawings
- Experience of working within the Construction and ICT industry
- Excellent knowledge and skill using AutoCAD
- Microsoft products - Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint.
- Excellent level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good inter-personal skills
- Enthusiastic personality
- Desire and enthusiasm to further personal & professional development
The Candidates -
- Must be able to liaise with all staff and external companies as required, providing accurate information.
- Must be able to provide support and knowledge and take responsibility for specific tasks.
- Must be flexible
- Must be committed to all deadlines.
Sound interesting? APPLY NOW
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information