Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Spring Technology
Due to large scale growth and project development - my client a leading global IT and transformation consultancy are currently recruiting multiple IoS Developer to be based in london
My client are a mix of strategists, creative directors, designers, writers, media strategists, digital marketers, developers and relationship builders. Who are committed to creating vibrant and relevant brand experiences on every level.
* Proven iOS development in a production context (Swift and Objective C).
* Strong programming style leveraging Swift specific coding conventions
* Familiarity with another programming language (ie Ruby, ...)
* Understanding, advantages and disadvantages of the different iOS architectures.
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to Back End services (ie PromiseKit)
* Solid understanding of iOS memory management and asynchronous code patterns.
* Storyboards/xibs and prototyping, size classes, auto layout.
* Familiarity with the Xcode Instruments for debugging and optimisation
* Confident working with version control systems (Git).
* Strong appreciation of TDD practices.
* Hands-on experience of continuous delivery (Jenkins).
* Woking with the Strategy and UX/UI Design teams as well as customer organizations to architect, design, and implement solutions.
* Designing, developing and productising mobile components and services that complete our Digital Rig - a fully automated platform and continuous delivery stack we use to bootstrap and accelerate Customer Journey Engineering.
* Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer's culture and operating environment.
* Complete solutions by coordinating, communicating, and contributing to team meetings and customer engagements.
* Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations. Read; teach; learn.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£80k - £85k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £90k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual