FM Technology eTrading ION Java Developer
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Scope AT Limited
The Financial Markets Rates and Credit eTrading Development Team is a specialist team responsible for the design and development of an industry leading Fixed Income eTrading platform. Looking for Java Developers with Fixed Income eTrading experience. A key skill needed for this role is ION as it is a key component of the eTrading platform. Java API experience is also key.
- Java development of custom components using ION's Java API
- Re-engineering of existing Java components to provide a stable and maintainable platform for the business
- Ability to provide L2 Production support and write documentation
- Improve technical implementation of our Rates and Credit eTrading platform
- Help towards the further adoption of agile methodology and implement automated testing for all new development work undertaken
- Ability to run projects end to end without monitoring
- Write automated functional and performance tests in Gherkin/Cucumber
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong experience of Java development of custom components using ION's Java API
- Experience of Fixed Income D2C markets, price contribution and RFQ workflows
- Exposure to ION MarketView in particular how ION D2C gateways their interface and data model
- Linux experience including Shell Scripting
- Experience of SDLC tools including GIT & Maven
- Demonstrable experience and conviction of writing automated tests, both unit tests and component tests.
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, which may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Notice to understand how we process this information. In short, in order to supply you with work finding services, we will hold and process your personal data, and only with your express permission we will share this personal data with a client (or a third party working on behalf of the client) by email or by upload to the Client/third parties vendor management system. By giving us permission to send your CV to a client, this constitutes permission to share the personal data that would be necessary to consider your application, interview you (Phone/video/face to face) and if successful hire you. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at our website.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£15k - £20k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual