HPC Systems Administrator
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by IT Talent Solutions Ltd
HPC Systems Administrator required for my client based in Bristol for a permanent role. Salary DOE.
- Responsibility for managing and supporting 2 HPC clusters (5000 cores)
- Supporting Openstack cloud systems
- Deploying new applications and tools to the clusters
- Implementing O/S upgrades
- Solving access and authentication issues for remote customers
- Developing cloud strategy
- 2+ years' experience working in a Linux lead HPC environment
- Experience around technologies such as xCAT, IBM GPFS/Spectrum, SLURM, Infiniband, Git, GCC, Cluster Studio, CMake, Ansible, Red Hat
- Any DevOps experience useful - CI/CD, Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, Podman, Terraform etc.
Please apply ASAP for more information.