Technical Infrastructure Architect (AZURE)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by ReThink Recruitment
Infrastructure Solution Architect - STRONG AZURE EXP REQUIRED
Location: Nottingham, UK
3 months (INSIDE IR35) with the prospect for being extended for 12months +
RTM are recruiting on behalf of our global Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare client for an Infrastructure Solution Architect/Designer to join them on a contract basis.
Joining the Solution Design team, you will be involved in projects developing existing infrastructure, and creating new solutions in response to growing business requirements.
You will mainly be working across Network and System Integration projects so prior experience of this within a large enterprise environment is a must.
Ideal candidate will have experience with large scale, complex projects and programmes in an international context and possess a broad knowledge of solution areas such as infrastructure, transformation and migration, security, business analysis, applications, integration, service mgmt and understands how these interact to arrive to a solution.
Technical Skills Required:
Deep understanding and functional experience in the following areas:
- Network solutions - Cisco switching, routing, wireless, load balancers, VPN, MPLS WAN, SD-WAN, QoS, ACI, Azure ExpressRoute,
- Security solutions - Email, endpoint, web, Firewalls, IPS, IDS, WAF, PKI, VPN, MFA and other identity mgmt services
- Telephony and collaboration - Traditional PBX and VOIP platforms across an international setting. Microsoft Skype and Teams voice integration
- Server infrastructure - Virtualisation, storing, backup, hyper-converged platforms
- Client mobility - Mobile device and app mgmt, security
- Private and public Cloud technologies - Particularly Azure Cloud migration and co-existence techniques. Full range of Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS products including Azure SQL, Cosmos DB and Azure App services
- Office 365 - Full product stack and supporting technologies
- SAP - SAP Architecture and SAP Basis across multiple SAP components and versions (Netweaver & HANA), operating on UNIX and Windows platforms, both on-premise and Azure Cloud. Associated experience of high availability patterns, resilience, backup and recovery
- Databases platforms - Oracle, DB2, MS SQL, MySQL, operating in clustered environments
- Experience in Unix and Linux - AIX and Red Hat Enterprise
- Microsoft Enterprise product suite - Windows Server, AD, ADFS, NPS, DHCP, DNS, Cluster services
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Experience of Middleware technologies -Software AG, WebSphere, JBoss
- Experience in Citrix technologies
- Knowledge of formal methodologies and frameworks - TOGAF, ITIL, COBIT, AGILE
- Working knowledge of data protection and compliance standards of PCI-DSS and GDPR
- Containerisation, microservices and orchestration technologies - Kubernetes, Docker, CloudBot
Please apply for more info