DevOps-Engineer - AWS (Copenhagen, Denmark)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Duration: 1+ Year
- Work with functional programming in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Docker, Event Sourcing Clojure evt. Clojure script and Linux/Unix
- Establish infrastructure using automation: Terraform, Cloudformation and Ansible.
- Manage and migrate infrastructure code and data using GIT, GitHub or similar version control system.
- Establish system integration for both internal and external IT systems
- Support the production of infrastructure architecture, participate in architecture management and produce architecture documentation
- Ensure further development and maintenance of the existing solution
- Support development teams' use of infrastructure, clarify problems/obstacles, establish automation for code implementation
- Establishment of databases and data models and flows
- Build/rebuild environments
- Work as part of the agile SAFe project team
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€40 - €40 Hourly