Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are looking for an experienced EndPoint Architect for an initial 6 month contract.
In this role you will serve as SME for Endpoint Management, responsible for performing all aspects of Patching planning, setup, deployment and maintenance. You shall be expected to manage weekly reviews with other SME domains for complex IT implementations across multiple towers including applications, products etc.
The role will be responsible for managing all endpoint management & Patching Security support operations and provide a single point of accountability and escalation for all production services supported and operated globally.
The core services included in the Endpoint management & Patching function are the following:
- Administration of the Endpoint Management tool(Intune, SCCM, Ivanti, Tanium), WSUS & Security Patch Management.
- Administration of the Cloud Security infrastructure for Patch Management
- Administration of the Vulnerability Management & Application Deployment
- Monitoring & proactive maintenance of all Endpoint Management Infrastructure & Patch Management services
- Operational capacity planning and management of the Endpoint management tool & Patching
- Up to date run book for all operational activities for Endpoint management tool & Patching operations
- Up to date inventory & usage information for all operating companies
- SOX and other mandatory audit support
This role will involve direct management of the existing Endpoint management tool & Patching operations. The person will be responsible to achieve/better the agreed service level for the production Security Services.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.