Workforce Manager - NHS
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Networkers
Workforce Manager - NHS - 3 months - Chorley - £250-£270 a day via umbrella
You must have previous NHS Experience in order to be considered for this role.
- Extensive knowledge of ESR and experience of using reporting tools such as Business Intelligence
- Experience of designing sophisticated reports and extracting information from oracle based systems into Excel
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including use of pivot tables and V Lookup functions
- Experience of collating and analysing statistical information and producing written reports and other materials for non-statistical professionals to aid performance management, business decisions and resources.
- Significant experience of working with the ESR system or similar workforce system.
- Understanding of data structures within HR workforce system
- Experience of line managing a team
- High level of proficiency in analysing and presenting complex data
Advanced IT skills -Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to an advanced level including manipulation and present data in user friendly formats.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.