IT Support Technician II
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an IT Support Technician II to be a member of five-person team that provides support to 500+ users. The candidate will troubleshoot user issues and maintain tickets assigned in the ticketing system. Work site it downtown Atlanta with a very stable organization.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide end user support to computing devices for Service Delivery to include but not limited to Surface Pro & EUC Tablet style Devices, Laptops, Desktop, Monitors, Docking Stations, Mouse, Keyboard, Local Printer, Network Printer and Smart Boards and Conference Room devices.
- Troubleshoot user access to standardize software from the clients Image. (ie MS Office, VPN, Adobe Acrobat Products, McAfee, LogMeIn, Encryption, etc.)
- Troubleshoot computer peripheral devices including and not limited to Local and Network Printers, Scanners, MFD's
- Setup and install computers for New Hire On-Boarding's and Off-Boarding's.
- Experience in Windows 10, Windows 7 (some older systems), MS Office products including Office 365 and Acrobat products.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues on end user computing devices and all computer peripheral devices including Surface Pro & EUC Tablet style Devices, Laptops, Desktop, Monitors, Docking Stations, Mouse, Keyboard, Local Printer, Network Printer Scanners, MFD and Smart Boards and Conference Room devices,
- A team player that can document simple process and share knowledge within his/her team and be willing to cross train with other technicians
- Able to follow the Office of IT SOP's and able to document processes and procedures when applicable.
- Assist in Projects and Reports and provide Updates to these projects on a regular time frame as instructed by management.
- Provided additional support to the Asset Management Team as needed Performs other assigned duties as directed by management. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office Suite, and Antivirus software. Experience troubleshooting issues on end user computing devices including desktops, laptops, Surface Pro's and tablet style PC devices.
- Experience in an Active Directory Domain environment.
- Proficient with software installs and troubleshooting.
- Experience with all computer peripheral devices: printers, scanners, MFD, monitors, keyboard, mice, etc.
- Some networking knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot network issues from the command line.
- Able to work as a team and individually with assigned projects that must be completed in a timely manner.
- Provides Exceptional customer service and support.
- Must be able to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment
- Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college
- A+ Certification or Network+ Certification Highly desired
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows 7 and Office 365 -Required 3 Years
- Experience in an Active Directory Domain environment.-Required 3 Years
- Experience Troubleshooting computer peripheral devices including and not limited to Local and Network Printers, Scanners, MFD's -Required 3 Years
- Experience with Work Request Management (WoRMs) and (Remedy) ticketing systems -Required 3 Years
- MS Office Technical Support -Required 3 Years
- VPN Software -Required 3 Years
- Remote Administration Software -Required 3 Years
- Imaging Computers and Laptops Required 3 years
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".