Site Reliability Engineer (SRE Engineer)
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Infosight Consulting Services Ltd
Position/Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer (SRE Engineer)
Base Location: Central London, UK
Number of Positions to fill: 03
Daily Rates/Gross: 280-320 GBP/Day
Last date of application: 22/09/2020
Expected Level Experience (In Years): Between 4 to 7 Years
Mandatory Skills Required: Java, Python, Splunk
Hiring process: Profile Short listing - Max 3 Working Days; Telephone Interviews
Role: Site Reliability Engineer (SRE Engineer)
Job Location: Central London, UK
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 12 months (with possible extension)
- Need strong SRE candidates with Splunk and Production support experience.
- The role will require spending >60-70% of time on Splunk and handling issue resolutions collaborating with various teams.
- Hands on Splunk commands, APM Tool like Dynatrace, App Dynamics, Pager duty
- The role is more of a monitoring and reporting to the technical team.
- Around 4-7 years in industry, excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in production support and monitoring tools (Splunk mandatory) (2 + years)
- Experience in Linux (2+ years)
- Java Experience (2+ years)
- Oracle & SQL (2+ years)
- Shell Scripting (2+ years)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £85k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual