Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Harvey Nash Plc
Harvey Nash's global client are currently embarking on a global IT transformation project and as part of this are looking for an experienced Architect to assist on their requirement to build an internal architecture platform. The Digital Architect will support the business in their development and continual evolution of roadmap of initiatives to support our clients digitisation goals and strategy.
We are looking for you to have:
- Detailed understanding of digital techniques such as design thinking, lean start up, agile delivery etc.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, APIs, open data, microservices and event-driven IT
- Demonstrable in-depth experience of working in and developing a digital delivery culture
- Hands on experience with implementing IoT
- Experience in developing architectural blueprints, strategies and roadmaps
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
If this sounds of interest please send across your CV in the first instance or contact Cameron Gunn.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£52.2k - £57.1k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£51.2k - £51.2k Annual