Digital Project Manager
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Michael Page Technology
As the Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for leading an 'always on' portfolio of development projects, of various size and scope, across individual or multiple channels at any one time.
You will be required to maintain a roadmap of planned and active work, and provide end-to-end project management for all initiatives.
This business based in Chertsey is an amazing place to work full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent environment. As well as this, they provide the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide. They are looking for exceptional people to join their journey. Throughout history, they have taken on big challenges and strived to be the very best at what they do. This spirit is the driving strength that has made made a global leader. This sustains their ambition to develop state of the art technologies that push the boundaries of what's possible.
It is the creativity and diversity of the people who work for the business that has made us one of the world's most creative companies, and their people continue to drive our innovation forward. With a real passion for what they do, their work environment is open and collaborative which facilitates sharing of the rare knowledge and expertise that each individual brings. It is a place where you can work with great people and your ideas can be brought to life in new products and solutions that are crafting the future of how we live.
As the Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Scoping project requirements, considerations and dependencies.
- Define required objectives, with success measures and return on investment.
- Prepare, negotiate and/or secure budgets.
- Develop detailed project plans and supervise progress.
- Collaborate with internal partners and third party agencies where necessary to design, develop and implement new developments.
- Develop required support documentation including risk logs, copy decks, technical briefs or requirement specifications.
- Research, monitor and report on performance using data analytics tools, gathering and sharing insights with relevant partners.
- Develop relationships across the business and keep all partners informed of project progress via comprehensive and regular communications.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Report on project outcomes, learnings and successes against initial critical metrics and return on investment simulations.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
The successful Digital Project Manager based in Chertsey will need the following:
- A completed Bachelor's degree.
- At least 5 years experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in a comparable industry environment.
- Experience using project management software such as MS Project, AtTask etc.
- Experience handling development strategies across web, app and social.
- Understanding web design, SEO, Accessibility and UX standard methodologies.
- Confidence using data analytics tools such as Adobe or Google Analytics, with the ability to draw insights and make strategic decisions based on data.
- Solid technical background with an ability to unpick complex problems.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems and basic HTML/CSS.
- Experience managing, communicating and building collaborative relationships.
Excellent career progression
Up to £59,000 + benefits
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£0 - £0 Annual
£44k - £48k Annual
£44k - £48k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£60.7k - £72.9k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual