z/OS Systems Programmer - FS Consultancy - PAYE contract - London
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Mansion House Consulting
Are you a passionate and confident z/OS Systems Programmer, ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancies?
Then read on!
MHC are an award-winning IT and Business Consultancy, specialising in Change Management initiatives, which we deliver working in a collaborative way with our Clients. We are currently working on a wide variety of assignments that include some major Digital Transformation initiatives, Regulatory and Compliance Programmes and Tools adoption projects where we are providing specialist technical and business services to a client base of primarily Tier 1 Banks.
You will have the confidence and the capability to step straight into a specialist consultancy role within one of MHC's Practice areas to provide effective and efficient solutions that support our Clients' business requirements, while working constructively with senior MHC and Client managers and other staff.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience at a technical and domain level as well as specialist skills to ensure that all the engineering services are operated, maintained and constantly upgraded as technology advances.
- Experience upgrading, maintaining and supporting the z/OS operating system
- Experience upgrading, maintaining and supporting ISV products particularly from the vendors; IBM and Computer Associates (CA)
- Must have extensive experience of Mainframe systems programming
- Must have knowledge of a combination z/OS, SMP/E, TSO/ISPF, USS, SDSF, JCL.
- Must have knowledge of IBM and CA Products and be able to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
If this sounds like something that could potentially be of interest to you then please apply for immediate consideration.