Manual Test Analyst - thinkFolio FIX
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by William Alexander Recruitment Ltd
Test Analyst - thinkFolio FIX
My client is looking for a Manual Test Analyst to join their thinkFolio team to provide hands-on FIX testing using proprietary tools. In this role you will be covering the testing for multi-asset classes in both a pre/post-trade capacity.
As a Manual QA you will be working with the Automation test team to ensure that functional FIX test cases are then automated.
Responsibilities and experience required:
- Create or feed into Test Plans.
- Responsible for writing, designing and maintaining end to end test cases that feed into the thinkFolio FIX Test Suite.
- Good understanding of Pre & Post trade message FIX flows
- Good understanding of venue simulation.
- Strong understanding of FIX message structures, Tag values and Data Dictionaries.
- Comfortable with being able to interpret FIX logs.
- Good knowledge of Conformance testing.
- Ability to converse with Developers, Product Owners and raise defects seeking appropriate resolution.
- Should be customer-oriented and results-driven.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- SQL - Capability in being able to query databases.
- Knowledge of Jira.
- Working with different trading systems/asset classes.
- Knowledge of Portfolio or Order Management Systems.
- Knowledge and experience of financial markets.
- Knowledge of FIX Test tools.
If you have all the skills and experience required, please apply. Successful applicants will be contacted withing 5 working days.
The processing and use by us of your personal data is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.