Automation Tester - Specflow - .NET - Microservices
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by William Alexander Recruitment Ltd
Our client, a market leading organisation, are looking for multiple Automation Testers to join their team in Manchester. These are permanent roles paying £65,000 - 75,000 depending on experience.
The roles are hands-on test build/execution roles and so are highly technical positions. To be a successful applicant, you must have strong knowledge of automation and more specifically testing of microservices based architectures. You must also have solid experience working in a .NET environment.
- Extensive experience working as an Automation Tester
- Strong experience in .Net based Automation framework using C#
- Experience in designing and implementing automation test frameworks for a microservice based architecture
- Practical experience with Service Layer Testing (Rest APIs, XML, JAXB, JSON in creating a layered system)
- Proficient in Selenium/Protractor or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills
- Ideally some Specflow experience
- Ideally some experience in either Docker, Ansible or Puppet
- Ideally some experience testing multi-tenant systems
- Ideally some experience testing container-based systems
The processing and use by us of your personal data is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £85k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual