IT Deployment Engineer - Nationwide
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Synergize Consulting Ltd
Currently have a requirement for several high level security cleared IT Support Engineers, to assist my client on a 6 month project due to commence October 2020.
Due to the sensitive nature of the project that you will be working on, the client has requested that all suitable candidates hold current and active highest level security clearance for this role.
Please see key information as per the below, provided by the client for your review:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a deployment Engineer, under the direction of the site implementation manager and site contact will be tasked with swapping out user desktops following the previous evenings site migrations if user desktop encounters issues/failure.
- Once Physical Swap out completed, power and set up machine will be completed ensuring the user can log on to the machine. Once logged in ensure all resources can access applications
- If there is no desktop Swap outs to be completed Deployment Engineers are to assist with Laptop deployment, ie locating user laptops on site, plugging in laptops, checking if ports required, recording of assets etc
- Engineers may also be requested to attend Server installs at various sites. This will be to assist with the racking of new kit prior to the Server Engineer/Installation Design Authority connecting all and getting this up and running correctly
- Engineers will be working face-to-face with customers so communicating clearly with a high level of energy and enthusiasm is expected. Engineers will need to explain information clearly and patiently to customers in a professional manner and due to the nature of the job and the sites attending. As this is a UK Wide deployment travel UK wide will be expected.
*Please note - Synergize Consulting is an equal opportunities organisation.