Programme Manager - DV Cleared
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Talent International
Programme Manager - DV Cleared -
Contract - 6 month rolling - INSIDE IR35
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager to work for our client based near Bracknell, this is an initial 6 month contract with extensions. They are looking for overall delivery of the programme including ensuring projects are delivered on time, with acceptable quality and within budget.
Ideal looking for a DV Cleared Programme Manager ensuring smooth running of the PMO processes, dealing with senior stakeholders and experience of working on governance and risk control frameworks. Will consider SC Cleared Programme Managers.
Public sector experience is essential for this contract.
Skills & Experience
- Range of successes in leading large scale technical transformation programmes.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills, in a complex environment.
- Expert range of structured programme and project management methodologies including SAFe, MSP and Prince 2.
- Create, update and manage plans to address stakeholder expectations and secure buy-in.
- Work with stakeholders on defining scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Identify and address dependencies and interdependencies with other projects.
- Form the project team with appropriate specialist skills (eg procurement, HR, change, legal, business continuity etc.) and advise the Sponsor on governance issues.
- Work with 'business Owners' and stakeholders to understand the strategic objectives and agree the strategic objectives and high-level benefits to be delivered by the projects.
If you'd like to hear more, please get in touch.