Senior IAM Sales-Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by NP Group
We have a fantastic role looking for a Senior/Principal Identity and Access Management (IAM) Sales lead. You will be the UK head and have full autonmy across the UK Enterprise market. This really is the prefect role if you specialise in IAM sales. Full market access with one of the leading players in the sector. Uncapped commission and a great brand ! Sounds too good to be true but it's not - don't miss out..
As a Senior Sales Consultant, you will play a vital role in the success of the IAM Security solutions product line. You will specifically be selling the full suite of IAM products, solutions, and services to enterprise customers. The role will largely involve connecting with potential customers and working closely with C-Level clients to create sales pipelines. This is an individual contributor role selling products and services as a specialist in IAM. The ideal candidate will need to be strategic, commercial and ideally come from a sales or consulting background as well as previous experience of working within a Tier 1 consulting firms.
Responsibilites of Senior IAM Sales Lead:
- Identifying new customers through lead qualification and cold calling
- New business development alongside managing and developing existing customers
- Responsible for the entire sales process, including pitches and the processing of tenders and offers
- Strategic relationship management to build up and expand long-term customer relationships
- Using market intelligence to target key clients and accounts
- Maintain close partnerships with strategic product partners.
Our expectations of the Senior IAM Sales Lead:
- Ideal candidates with have a sales, technical and business background
- Strong knowledge of IAM
- Professional experience in sales of IT solutions and IT services
- Distinctive knowledge of consultancy sales of both product and services
- Strong negocitating skills and closing strength
It is also worth noting that our client has an impressive client portfolio so If you are looking to work with IAM industry influencers and want to help shape innovative solutions and work with great customers with a fantastic work-life balance, this could be the role for you.
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9 - £13 Hourly
£9 - £15 Hourly
£90 - £120 Daily